Tuesday 5 August 2014

Nail Art Tutorials

All my own creations


To all my beautiful ladies:



It has always been a hobby of mine to do nail art. I can't even remember when it was the first time i put nail polish on. Putting nail polish on for me is like creating an art piece on a blank canvas, there are just so much you can do. Now i am a rookie at this as i don't have all the professional tools for nail art but i just make do with what i have. Here are some of the nail art that i have done in the past and i will be showing a lot of nail art tutorials on my blog so make sure you follow and subscribe :)




 















Pink glitter

As from above you can see i'm quite a fan of pink and glitter so i will be showing you how do make your own pink glitter. 


This is all the things you will need for this nail art: Tip Top nail polish( you can use any pink of your choice i mixed my own using some red and white. I am using 937 protein base, 925 Snow capped glitter, 926 Rocky road glitter and 901 Cream puff)
Firstly cut, file and buff your nail as per your personal liking.
I always put a clear coat on first to protect my nail as well as prevent nail polish stain.

Then proceed to paint the pink on starting not too close to the cuticles so that when it grows out it looks clean and crisp edge so you can still keep it on for a little longer. I normally put 2 coats on for the proper colour effect. 

Once the pink is dry i use the dotting tool and the white nail polish to crate the pattern i want. You can use a thin paint brush or tooth pick it doesn't really matter, which ever is the easiest for you to get hold of and cost effective. you can use it to create any pattern of your liking. Here i started by just drawing 2 simple curved lines on my index and pinkie. Then on my ring finger i started by drawing 2 vertical straight lines and then filling the line with triangles on the outer side and then making dots in a line in the middle of the 2 lines.

This is a closer look.

Then i proceeded to adding a bit of glitter using the smaller glitter all over the middle finger and the top section of my pinkie and the made a ombre effect on my index finger using the small glitter from the bottom into bigger glitter on the top.

This is a closer look.

And finally add another clear coat on top once everything is dry to give the extra bit of protection for long lasting.

Ta Da the end result.

I love to add some life to my nails.


P.S Everything i say about the products are all my own opinions.

Thank you for reading ^^
Till next time my beauties xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment